23RD - 25TH FEBRUARY 2018
Held in a beautiful retreat centre on the edge of the Oxfordshire/Warwickshire border this specially formulated weekend will take you through your shadow and back into the heart so you have the tools and inner guidance to help deal with life more gracefully and effortlessly.
Some of the weekend activities will include:
- Sacred Cacao Ceremony with Rebekah Shaman
- Morning Yoga with Danielle Galway
- Gong Sound Healing
- Spring Ritual
- Vision Boarding
- Walk The Labyrinth
Accommodation & Rates
Early Bird Weekend Price: £300 *
Full Price Weekend Price: £350
* Early Bird ticket available until 6th January 2017.
There are a very limited number of single rooms available on a first come first served basis for a £80 supplement.
A £100 deposit is required to secure your place on the retreat.
What’s included and what to bring
All food, accommodation and ceremonies are included in the price but the retreat center ask that you bring a top and bottom sheet, pillow cases and towels as they do not provide a laundry service.
We recommend that you also bring the following
- Walking boots or wellies, in case it rains and sufficient warm clothes for the labyrinth and nature walks
- A cozy blanket for the meditations as these will take place lying down
- A yoga mat or something to lie on
- A magazine and a pair of scissors for the Vision Boarding session
Holycombe, Whichford, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire CV36 5PH
Retreat centre website with information about travel and how to get there http://www.holycombe.com/
For further information about this retreat and how to book, please have a look and read through HERE.
Spaces are limited and booking is essential.